Liberty City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hero Smash fan forum created so the old Herosmash community can continue there own storyline s and fun thus keeping the community alive while the AE staff, work to expand the game itself. Herosmash is owned fully by the AE staff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Beginning...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DC-14
Admin
DC-14

In the Beginning... Empty
PostSubject: In the Beginning...   In the Beginning... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Hey there. This thread is for posting introductions for your characters. This can be written in any way you see fit, whither in bio format, a short story, a prison file...you choose.
Back to top Go down
Megakyle777
The business mod
Megakyle777

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning...   In the Beginning... EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:08 pm

LCPD Police File: The Dealer

Name: Unknown, goes by the Alias of The Dealer.

Age: Claims to be 30, but blood tests show abnormalities usualy connected with long living or immortal beings.

Height: 7'2

Weight: Not tested

Bio: This strange man showed up about 10 years ago and attempted to form a company called Ommicorp, a attempt which was sucessfull dispite some legal dispute on it's proposed practisies. Suspected ties to artifact smuggling rings, multiple links to organised crime, supervillain world domination attempts, pretty much everything you can think of.

Psycological Profile: The Dealer appears to be polite to all people and has no major psycological issues. In fact when compared to 99% of people we get in here nowadays (See Clown Carnival File) he's pretty much normal. Has a perchant for the finer things in life and apparently makes it a point to not attempt revenge schemes or go after civilans or the loved ones of smashers. He also has no desire for world domination, a strange fact considering most villains. When asked about this he replied "I have got to a powerfull station in life under the current system already. I have no desire to see it change."

Additional Notes: I REALLY hate this guy. The real danger behind The Dealer isn't the fact that he has lots of gadgets to kill you with, the fact that having no known name apparently gives him powerfull and dark magics, or that he's extrodinarliy smart. No the REAL danger is he has some of the world's best lawyers working for him. You pin him down for something and they are working to absolve him instantly. And the one time we DID get him in jail, he was out the next day having paid the massive bail money. Whatever he pays his lawyers it's not enough. - Police Inspecter Johnson.

LCPD Interview: The Dealer

Police Inspecter Johnson: Interview beginning Monday 18th Januray. Interview Subject is The Dealer, no other alias.

The Dealer: You make things sound so impersonal Mr Johnson.

Johnson: Alright, let's get down to busines. Where were you on the night of Sunday 17trh Janurary?

The Dealer: You know perfectly well where I was. I was overseeing a delivery of standard Scientific Aperatus for the new Biology Division. I was there when you came in and arrested me.

Johnson: And that strain of lllegal Super Strength Serum we found smeared on the cleaning equipment was just spilt wine on the beakers I bet.

The Dealer: I'm sorry, you found what on the beakers?

Johnson: Don't play daft with me Dealer, I KNOW you have been suppling criminals with Power Serums! We have gathered enough evidence to put anyone else behind bars yet you keep slipping through our fingers like the snake you are!

The Dealer: Do not attempt to cow me Mr Johnson. It is the case in Ommicorp that some unscruplious people use our resoiurces to experiment and sell stuff on the black market but I do of course attempt to prevent such things and I personaly fire whoever is responsible-

Johnson; UNLESS THEY GIVE YOU A PEICE OF THE CUT! I KNOW YOU ARE BEHIND ALL THIS AND I'M GONNA PUT YOU BEHIND BARS FOR GOOD!

The Dealer: This is police brutality.

Johnson: YOU WANNA TRY BRUTAL? YOU GOT IT! (Sounds of Johnson beasting up The Dealer are heard. The table is broken and Johnson is restrained by fellow police officers.)

Additonal notes: One year and three months later Police Inspecter Johnson was found dead in a allly. Initial Signs indicated a simple mugging and the culprit was found, but the fact that no evidence aside from that of a mugging were found combined with this interview was labeled as suspicious. Case was shut as a open and shut case.)

Last edited by Megakyle777 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DC-14
Admin
DC-14

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning...   In the Beginning... EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:42 am

Pentagon Person Of Interest File.

Note: This file is not to be handled by any personnel with below level three clearance. Any personnel breaching this rule shall have their employment contract terminated and the knowledge of this file wiped from their minds. If file is unlawfully gained through hacking, full shutdown of the archive system is approved to prevent this.

Name: Ethan James Frost

Alias: DC-14

Age: Appears around 19 years old, although true age is unknown

Height: 6ft 8in

Weight: 163 lbs

Hair Color: white

Eye Color: red

History: [DATA DELETED]

Relatives: None

Associations/Groups: Commander of the PMC known as the Red Legion.

Abilities: Rapid Regeneration, reactive genetic adaption, Near genius level intellect, enhanced reflexes

Notes: DC-14 has no alignment, loyalty, or ideals. He does not even fight for reward. He does it, for the simple reason that he is bored. He believes that humans and their affairs are below him, and sees earth as little more than a sponge, for all the amusement to be squeezed out of.

He has next to no care if he is caught or not, and in one notable incident (See Incident 4325 23-RA) DC-14 destroyed a LCPD convoy containing several low levelled smashers with an RPG launcher, and promptly shot the smashers dead as they attempted to escape. He then strolled into a nearby Café, ordered a Latte, and sat there reading the Liberty Times until an armed response unit arrived. He then proceeded to kill nine S.W.A.T members before his revolvers jammed, then killed another five with his bare hands before he was subdued and taken to L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N. He then proceeded to escape a week later, after a malicious computer virus specifically targeted his cell and set him free, allowing him to escape, killing eighteen guards in the process. When questioned about why he did not seek to escape before his capture, he shrugged and remarked. "I was thirsty."

Threat Level: Extreme, level four priority Neutralisation.

L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N Interview Log, dated 17th of july

"DC-14 is led in by several guards in a smasher neutraliser suit"

Doctor █████: Good Afternoon DC-14.

"DC-14 looks around"

DC-14: Hey, wheres that other doctor? The cute one?

Doctor █████: Im afraid that Doctor ████ has been taken from your therapy sessions. I believe it was something to do with you spending the last session hitting on her non stop for three hours.

DC-14: Oh come on, you are going to believe that crap?
Doctor █████: Doctor ████ is my niece.

DC-14: …im not apologising.

" Doctor █████ takes a deep breath"

Doctor █████: now, I would like to ask you a few questions.

DC-14: oh god…

Doctor █████: Why did you not run after attacking those people? You had a clear exit.
"DC-14 shrugs"

DC-14: I didn’t see the point really. Ive never been in prison before, thought it might be interesting.

Doctor █████:So you WANTED to be sent here?

DC-14: I did. Its boring as hell in here though, and lots of people are saying very nasty things to me.

Doctor █████: well, it is a prison.

DC-14: I guess I should have seen that coming huh…anyway, next question.

Doctor █████: Anyway, how did you get your powers? They do not seem to be like the others that smashers have.

DC-14: They fell of the back of a truck. Next question.

Doctor █████: …you aren’t going to give me an answer are you?

DC-14: Astonishing leap of logic there Doctor.

Doctor █████: One last question, what is this red legion we hear much about?

DC-14: Humans.

Doctor █████: Im sorry?

DC-14: Humans. that’s all they are. They are a PMC, doctor, they are just humans that work for money.

Doctor █████: So they have no meta human abilities?

DC-14: well, they are strangely good at poker. Maybe you should check that out rather than doing these stupid bloody sessions with a smasher who is abviously only going to give smartassed answers to all your questions.

Doctor █████: Very well. "Gets up and leaves the room. Guards then move DC-14"

DC-14: "Looks at guards" So…hows your healthplan?

[END LOG]

[Despite the clear evidence that the tape was turned off, a laugh is heard afterwards on the tape. Laugh matches DC-14's voiceprint]

L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N Interview Log, dated 25th of july

"DC-14 is led in by several guards in a smasher neutraliser suit"

Doctor █████: Good Afternoon DC-14.

DC-14: …oh god, not you again.

Doctor █████: Assuming you prove helpful in this interview, we can help you and give you a more comfortable stay in this prison.

DC-14: …why don’t you go [REDACTED] yourself?

Doctor █████: ...anyway, first question. "shuffles papers" We have reports of a fight between you and an unnamed smasher in the west main street a few weeks before your capture.

DC-14: I remember fine. And?

Doctor █████: Reports suggest you breaking both his arms, before throwing him to the floor and pointing your revolver at his head.

DC-14: …and you want to know why I didn’t pull the trigger, and left him there for the paramedics to pick him up. Correct?

Doctor █████: Yes, I believe that your conscience may have subconsciously felt guilty about your…

DC-14: Don’t give me that psychological [REDACTED] Doctor. I spared his ass for the simple reason that he impressed me.

Doctor █████: …excuse me?

DC-14: He did. He gave me a good fight, continued to fight for what he believed in even long after it was clear that I was going to kill him, which is more than I could say for you.

Doctor █████: Pardon?

DC-14: All of you, expecting smashers to do your dirty work and looking after them while in prison. Its pathetic. You want to capture them, find them yourself! You sicken me so much that striking you down would feel like the waste of a muscle movement.

Doctor █████: "writes a few notes" interesting. Now, what of your powers?

DC-14: …I said before, they fell off a truck.

Doctor █████: Observers have noticed that you can appear to manipulate your own body structure at will.

DC-14: Indeed I can.

Doctor █████: Good, and…

DC-14: I almost forgot.

Doctor █████: …pardon?

DC-14: I forgot that I can do that.

Doctor █████: Ok…why are you saying that now?

DC-14: because now I remember that smasher neutraliser suits don’t work with it.

Doctor █████: Wha…

"At this moment, two tendrils made of a carapace like substance burst from DC-14's back, impaling Doctor █████ and ripping him clean in two. DC-14's implant is activated, incapacitating him temporarily, allowing several guards to remove him from the room. Records later show that the first thing he said after regaining conciousness was, "I never liked that [REDACTED] anyway."

Last edited by DC-14 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Le Star Screamer

Le Star Screamer

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning...   In the Beginning... EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Detective John White

Victim name: Michael Johnson

Height: 5ft 9"

Weight: Unknown due to missing limbs. presumed 140 lbs

Notes: He went missing four weeks ago along with four friends, apparently the six (including the eye witness) went into the woods one night in search of the "Smash Forest Demon" who apparently did not like being filmed. I'm not superstitious, but there are a number of smashers who fit said bio and have not been seen as of late.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Interview with witness Blake Thompson

Detective White: Tell me again what you saw.

Blake: I don't remember!

Detective White: Calm down please---

Blake: You think I'm crazy! You think I killed them that's why you're not letting me go!

Detective White: I'm not allowed to rule it out.

Blake: Who's this?

Doctor Draven: I am Doctor Galas Draven, and I am going to help you remember.

Blake gasps*

Blake: You.. I remember... AHHHH MY HEAD!

Detective White: What the hell is happening!

End of tape.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Blake Thompson is now in LOCKDOWN and Doctor Draven is in the hospital after Blake bit his ear off. Something is not right... The other kids are still missing, and how did Blake get away? That rules out hundreds of Smashers... Unless he wanted to get caught...
But he's been locked up for years after the... incident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Beginning...   In the Beginning... Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Beginning...
Page 1 of 1