Liberty City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hero Smash fan forum created so the old Herosmash community can continue there own storyline s and fun thus keeping the community alive while the AE staff, work to expand the game itself. Herosmash is owned fully by the AE staff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morality test!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse

Eclipse

Morality test! Empty
PostSubject: Morality test!   Morality test! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:37 am

Not sure if that's the best title. Whatever. I'll ask some questions and you guys answer them HONESTLY. There's no consequence no matter what you pick, so why not be truthful?

1. If there was a button that killed off a random person on Earth but gave you a million dollars, would you press it?

2. If you could go one day where none of your actions would have any negative consequences, what would you do?

3. If you and your child (assuming you had one) were both kidnapped and your kidnapper told you that if you killed your own child he'd let you go, but if you didn't he would kill both of you, what would you do?

4. You and your 17 year old son are visiting a foreign country when an official finds out that he had stashed illegal drugs in his suitcase without your knowledge. The country has a zero-tolerance on drugs and punishments are severe. What would you do?

5. A terrorist has placed several bombs in highly populated areas. He was apprehended and your job is to make him tell where the bombs are. He won't confess, however, and another official suggests torturing him or his innocent wife. What would you do?
Back to top Go down
Megakyle777
The business mod
Megakyle777

Morality test! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morality test!   Morality test! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:17 am

Quote :
1. If there was a button that killed off a random person on Earth but gave you a million dollars, would you press it?

2. If you could go one day where none of your actions would have any negative consequences, what would you do?

3. If you and your child (assuming you had one) were both kidnapped and your kidnapper told you that if you killed your own child he'd let you go, but if you didn't he would kill both of you, what would you do?

4. You and your 17 year old son are visiting a foreign country when an official finds out that he had stashed illegal drugs in his suitcase without your knowledge. The country has a zero-tolerance on drugs and punishments are severe. What would you do?

5. A terrorist has placed several bombs in highly populated areas. He was apprehended and your job is to make him tell where the bombs are. He won't confess, however, and another official suggests torturing him or his innocent wife. What would you do?

You want honestly? here you go:

I don 't know. To all of these.

I'm a firm beleiver in that you don't know WHAT you would do in a situation unless you are IN that situation. Yeah, it would be nice to think that you would would not use tourture or that you would not press the button, and maybe you could say that you would not, but untill it HAPPENS to you, you don't know how you would react. In a less extreme example I can give here, I take the example of video games where you can pick good and evil: there have been times where I'm like "MUHAHAHAHHAHAH DO ALL THE EVILS!" only to come a cross one thing that changes my playthough to "Man, that's TOO dark. i'ma go save him." Same apllies to tyhye other side of the coin. It's why I beleive that such things like this list are flawed fundamentaly, and that's the best and most honest answer I can give.
Back to top Go down
TheOriginalFive

TheOriginalFive

Morality test! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morality test!   Morality test! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:15 am

Like Kyle said, it's so easy to give answers when you're not in that situation, but when you get into them, the answer is hard.

But I definitely wouldn't press the button in the first question, and on the second one, I'd just lie around and play all the video games I want. The others, for me, are difficult to answer.
Back to top Go down
http://theoriginalfive.deviantart.com
Le Star Screamer

Le Star Screamer

Morality test! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morality test!   Morality test! EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:13 pm

1. No, I may be evil in game but I'm more of a chaotic neutral in real life. Oh and no amount of money is worth the life of my own species.

For the rest Kyle pretty much explains it, I wouldn't want to do those things but of course, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morality test! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morality test!   Morality test! Empty

Back to top Go down

Morality test!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty City :: Liberty Square-
Jump to: