Liberty City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hero Smash fan forum created so the old Herosmash community can continue there own storyline s and fun thus keeping the community alive while the AE staff, work to expand the game itself. Herosmash is owned fully by the AE staff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING HS NEWS: ARTISTS AND WRITER WANTED FOR HS.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megakyle777
The business mod
Megakyle777

BREAKING HS NEWS: ARTISTS AND WRITER WANTED FOR HS. Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING HS NEWS: ARTISTS AND WRITER WANTED FOR HS.   BREAKING HS NEWS: ARTISTS AND WRITER WANTED FOR HS. EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:07 am

Topic in the fourms can be found here for anyone interested:

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21230970&mpage=1&key=&#21231354

Make sure to obey their rules else it will not be considered. Over 18's only.

Quote :
HeroSmash Needs Your Help
Looking for a Few Good Artists AND a Writer!
From this moment forward, AE will try to find talent in the community before posting job postings elsewhere when possible. The positions we are looking for are:

• 2 volunteer artists
• 1 volunteer writer

These positions require no coding skill but you SHOULD have knowledge of the HeroSmash art style (or storyline, for writing applicants).

Want to Create Art for HeroSmash? Read On!
Artist applicants must have a legitimate copy of Adobe Flash (CS5, CS5.5, or CS6, must be able to save down to CS5).

You MUST be at least 18 year old. If you are under 18, if you don't include your age, or if you start with "I'm not 18 yet, but..." the application will not be considered.

Please include in your email:
1. Your real name, age, and country of residence.
2. HS Game account name and linked email address.
3. Master Account name and linked email address.
4. Forum account name and linked email address if one is entered. (not required to have one)
5. Languages you speak/read.
6. Resume (or C.V.) *please note we'd like the CV in English. If we can't read it then we can't hire you. If you do not know what a resume is or do not have one, then you are not who we are looking for.
7. Samples of your work. Choose 3 of the following to send in FLA format: NPC, weapons, monster, or other gear in a futuristic/modern style, or backgrounds and a link to your online design portfolio, if you have one.
Want to Write Quests for HeroSmash? Read On!
Writer applicants DO NOT NEED to have a legitimate copy of Adobe Flash (CS5, CS5.5, or CS6, must be able to save down to CS5).

You MUST be at least 18 year old. If you are under 18, if you don't include your age, or if you start with "I'm not 18 yet, but..." the application will not be considered.

Please include in your email:
1. Your real name, age, and country of residence.
2. HS Game account name and linked email address.
3. Master Account name and linked email address.
4. Forum account name and linked email address if one is entered. (not required to have one)
5. Languages you speak/read.
6. Resume (or C.V.) *please note we'd like the CV in English. If we can't read it then we can't hire you. If you do not know what a resume is or do not have one, then you are not who we are looking for.
7. Samples of your work. Submit the following: a 6 quest storyline (3 Good, 3 Evil), a 100 word (max) blurb about the next big Hero or Villain.
Please send your COMPLETE application to HSDevHunt@battleon.com

If the application is not complete, it will be deleted. And please - one application per person. We will read all the applications. If you are chosen to go through a further interview, we will contact you.

Unfortunately, since we will get thousands of applications, we can only reply to those who have what we might need. Otherwise you will not hear from us. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of submitting your resume and portfolio, it probably means that you have not been selected.

Good luck, Smashers! We can't wait to see what you've got.

(Idely wonders if anyone here gets the writer position if they could fit in some of the best stories from the fourm's history. Then again that may be somewhat self indulgent.)
Back to top Go down
TheOriginalFive

TheOriginalFive

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING HS NEWS: ARTISTS AND WRITER WANTED FOR HS.   BREAKING HS NEWS: ARTISTS AND WRITER WANTED FOR HS. EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:56 am

I'm trying my luck as soon as I can get the consent of my lecturers for this writing position.
Back to top Go down
http://theoriginalfive.deviantart.com
Le Star Screamer

Le Star Screamer

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING HS NEWS: ARTISTS AND WRITER WANTED FOR HS.   BREAKING HS NEWS: ARTISTS AND WRITER WANTED FOR HS. EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Too young, if they have an application when I am older I might consider (if I am still into AE, though I most likely will be because of artsy stuff)
Back to top Go down
TheOriginalFive

TheOriginalFive

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING HS NEWS: ARTISTS AND WRITER WANTED FOR HS.   BREAKING HS NEWS: ARTISTS AND WRITER WANTED FOR HS. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:48 am

Sent in my application yesterday evening. Now, I doubt myself, but who knows? Surely the team has to hire SOMEone.
Back to top Go down
http://theoriginalfive.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING HS NEWS: ARTISTS AND WRITER WANTED FOR HS.   BREAKING HS NEWS: ARTISTS AND WRITER WANTED FOR HS. Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING HS NEWS: ARTISTS AND WRITER WANTED FOR HS.
Page 1 of 1