Liberty City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hero Smash fan forum created so the old Herosmash community can continue there own storyline s and fun thus keeping the community alive while the AE staff, work to expand the game itself. Herosmash is owned fully by the AE staff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NPC Discussion.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOriginalFive

TheOriginalFive

NPC Discussion. Empty
PostSubject: NPC Discussion.   NPC Discussion. EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:45 am

I wonder if this is the right place. Well, this is where we can discuss NPCs in the game, make up daft theories about them, etc...

Anyway, I'll start with this silly question:
Why don't people find Demolicious a bombshell although she's dressed in a dominatrixy way? Is it because she's not a villain? Just a teenager?
If I can bring up another AE game for a bit, Gravelyn may be a teen the same age as Demo, but Grave's treated like a bombshell whose main appeal is her looks. Not much in the way of cunning recently, if I do say so myself. Grave originally didn't dress in a tube top and go commando in a loincloth either, even if she looked like Jessica Rabbit with murky skin.
Back to top Go down
http://theoriginalfive.deviantart.com
Kinzvlle
The Admin from SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE
Kinzvlle

NPC Discussion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: NPC Discussion.   NPC Discussion. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:10 am

Why don`t I find her a bomb shell? Why would I find any cartoon char a bombshell? Though how bout a new topic here like do you guys think will ever see Davinci`s brother? Or Davinci and Demo again for that matter, or do you think there role as major npcs is done?
Back to top Go down
https://libertycity.forumotion.com

NPC Discussion.
Page 1 of 1