Liberty City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hero Smash fan forum created so the old Herosmash community can continue there own storyline s and fun thus keeping the community alive while the AE staff, work to expand the game itself. Herosmash is owned fully by the AE staff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet The Mod: Megakyle777

Go down 
+2
Professor Pythagoras
Megakyle777
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Megakyle777
The business mod
Megakyle777

Meet The Mod: Megakyle777 Empty
PostSubject: Meet The Mod: Megakyle777   Meet The Mod: Megakyle777 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:12 pm

Hi guys.

So, some foolish fool made me a moderator. ME! Can you beleive it? But seriously, I will try to do the best job as a mod I can be. A few things about myself before we lay down some rules for this thing:

As you can see my screen name is Megakyle777, although a few from the old HS regeime may know me better as my character of The Dealer, the guy to go to for all your needs ligit ot otherwise. I tend to vary between posting in character or out of character depending on the situation. This need not affect you in most cases. However if I need to go all high and mightly Moderator on y'all, I will post both in Bold and some form of colour LIKE THIS. IF THIS IS SEEN IN A THREAD LOOK AT IT, SEE IF IT AFFECTS YOU AND EITHER CONTINUE WITH YOUR LIFE IF IT DOES NOT OR WAIT PATIENTLY FOR ME TO DEVOUR YOUR SOUL. Twisted Evil

And now a few rules for this thread:

1: All rules apply
2: No personal questions
3: Because I'm a glutton for punishment apprently, you may ask as many questions as you wish and post as much as you wish, although use such evil power responsibly.

Last edited by Megakyle777 on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Pythagoras

Professor Pythagoras

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Mod: Megakyle777   Meet The Mod: Megakyle777 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:49 pm

I suppose I should save you the trouble and ask but a single question.
But I won't.

1. Of the ridiculous collection of emoticons available on the left sidebar when making a post, which is your favorite? farao

I would say this one. study

2. What are your views of the importance of formal logic in contemporary education. (Primary, if you'd like to be more specific)

I would say that logic is important. If people cannot get to logical conclusions then it can really hinder them in life. So I would say that it's quite important to teach them logic.

...Or just have every child in the world taught by Susen Sto Helit. That would work too and basicly amounts to the same thing.

3. How do you take your tea? (I take mine with honey.)

I don't drink tea. GASP! A englishman whio does not drink tea? Next I will be saying I don't play the villain in moves/plays! The very idea is absurd!

4. What is your general opinion on transhumanism and the associated school of philosophical thought?

I've heard of it but do not know what that means. Sorry.

5. What is your favorite species of bear?

Polar bear. The sleek whiteness makes a cool contrest to it's deadlyness. Although, fun fact. The Polar Bear only looks white but it's fur is not. It reflects the snow around it.

~With love, Pythagoras.
Back to top Go down
Le Star Screamer

Le Star Screamer

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Mod: Megakyle777   Meet The Mod: Megakyle777 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:01 am

Do you believe that a psychopath like me was let to run a company in an alternate universe that creates dark matter!?

i don't but alas, it happened. I'm surprised and just glad we are all still here.

If you were an animal, would you be a human?

Yep.

I need sixteen thousand cakes by tomorrow, I have the cash, and no explosions!

Do you mean no explosions at all, or no explosions in the cakes? Eh, I'm sure I'll figutre it out. Twisted Evil

What have you been up to?

Not much really.

Favourite super hero?

I always tend to vary what one is my favorites hero or villain. For now though it's Batman since he had the first good licensed game.

Favourite super villain?

DOn't really have one TBH.

Est-ce que tu parler en francais?

I'm assuming that says do you sopeak french, which I do not.
Back to top Go down
Jessa K

Jessa K

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Mod: Megakyle777   Meet The Mod: Megakyle777 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 12:24 am

Heya Dealer!

Hello there!

First deal you ever made?

My first real deal was for a stick. You see, I had a plan. So I traded in my old stick for a bigger stronger stick. Then I traded that in for a bigger and stronger stick. Then I used my bigger and stronger stick really stratigicly to win a battle against the local knight and take his sword, making me the most popular kid in town. Alas, the knight had a terrible temper and tried to murder me was I was asleep for humiliating him in front of the townsfolk. So me and my... and my... I had to run away from the town with no stick or sword and fend for myself.

Got any weapon reccomendations?

This here blade works on the "Million to ne chances crop up 9 times out of 10" princible. Even if you are bad a fighting 9 times out of ten you will best your foe by sheer luck. Of course, you still need to train for the other one time...

Favorite game (AE or otherwise)?

AE would be Df or OS. Any tends to vary.

What do you consider your alignment to be?

I don't have one. To be boxed in a allignment is to limit myself.

Vehicle of choice?

If I want to impress and impose, a limo. If I want a quck getaway, a sports car is always good. Either way they are all souped up and gagedted like you wouldn't beleive.

Nice chatting, seeya later!
Back to top Go down
Drakkoniss

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Mod: Megakyle777   Meet The Mod: Megakyle777 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Considering The Dealer's nature as a purveyor of anything that a person could want, should the price be appropriate, does he deal in human/meta-human trafficking? I know that he has in the past offered to sell androids and the like, as well as other creatures that are not sentient, but is he also willing to sell/trade sentient beings that fit the criteria requested, and may or may not have had their mind or body broken, depending on what's being asked for?

[Such a matter is... complex. It is VERY rare that The Dealer would do such a thing, and in order to do so you would have to give him more than just mere cash or powerfull artifacts. FAR more. While he does value everything he values life most of all. In all the years of Ommicorp's business, only one such transaction was made by a person who could stomach the price, to turn a known hero into a villain. It ended... poorly for everyone involved.

...I will say this however. While The Dealer does not usualy dabble in such a thing, it IS rumored that Ommicorp scientists have discovered a method of alteration with a 97% sucess rate and a 4% chance of not being turned back by ANYTHING save true love, which is something not even they can predict.

Of course, such things are merely speculation and rumor.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Mod: Megakyle777   Meet The Mod: Megakyle777 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:58 pm

Well Dealer, I am currently in need of a device with the capabilities of compressing the Higg's field. This would increase the mass of certain object and cause spacetime to fold in and distort around the object. Naturally this would be dangerous as it could potentially result in the formation of a singularity, but it is the last major component necessary in the development of a perpetual motion device.
~Eclipse

Ordinarily I would love to sell you such a device to create a pupetual motion machine, but alas our R and D department has recently arrived to the same conclusion and needs it to finish such a device and make a unbeleivable profit which would be much MUCH more then what I would get to selling it to you. So I'm afraid not. However I WILL send you one next month absolutly free of charge when the patents are complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet The Mod: Megakyle777   Meet The Mod: Megakyle777 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet The Mod: Megakyle777
Page 1 of 1