Liberty City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hero Smash fan forum created so the old Herosmash community can continue there own storyline s and fun thus keeping the community alive while the AE staff, work to expand the game itself. Herosmash is owned fully by the AE staff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The cure for madness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Le Star Screamer

Le Star Screamer

The cure for madness Empty
PostSubject: The cure for madness   The cure for madness EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:30 pm

"Jonathan Crates here, and I'm here live at the press-conference hosted by the elusive
Doctor Michael Odd, let's see what this is about."

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my name is Doctor Michael Odd and I am here today with
outstanding news, I have been treating the most psychopathic men and women for sixty-eight years and one
of my... more intense patients has finally been cured, or released if you will, of the monster known as Star Screamer. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you former psychologist, Doctor Stephen Riley Fear!"

A curtain behind him opened revealing a skinny Caucasian man with brown eyes and hair. He wore a black suit and neck-tie with black converse.

He spoke quickly but quietly, if it weren't for the mic, you wouldn't be able to hear him. "Hello, my name is Stephen Fear, to you people I am considered a monster, and I understand why. Over the years the strange spirit known as Star Screamer has forced me to watch all I have done, and for what it's worth, I am sorry. I understand I have made some enemies while I was under control, I want them to understand that I was not the one committing these atrocities, and to my-er Star's son, I am deeply sorry."

"Ladies and gentlemen," interrupted the doctor, "but that's all the time we have, but if you have heard, Stephen is deeply sorry for all that he has done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Mr. Narrator man here! This little RP will be at first how would your characters react to this rehabilitation, does it sound to good to be true, or is Stephen actually free from the curse that is Star Screamer? Post away! Now tootles!
Back to top Go down
Kinzvlle
The Admin from SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE
Kinzvlle

PostSubject: Re: The cure for madness   The cure for madness EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Kyle sat, sucking down a soda pop, with his office chair leaning on two legs, as he watched the press confrere on one of the agency's large flat screen tv`s. As Stephen came on stage, there was a chain reaction that with his partner Jhon Reno or Intellect being covered in soda and spit. "How professional!" Intellect muttered while wiping himself down with a paper towel. "He spends how many years killing people for mere fun, and we`re just supposed to forgive him?"

"Why can`t you just give him the benefit of the doubt? You`ve done cases involving him before, does he look any diff rent?" Intellect chimed in after having gotten himself dry.

"Yes, but I still don`t buy it. He said Star was a twisted spirit yet he was treated with a pyshrist?"

"Multiple persniltty disorder? Though that wouldn`t explain his memories, of what Star did. Though I suppose the mind could trick one into thinking there was a spirt inside of him."

"Hmm it still doesn`t sit right with me." Kyle knew that sometimes you just have to go with you`r gut. "Can we do anything? Like investigate it?" Intellect shook his head.

"All we can do for now on our front is ma bye run the guy who cured him name, or see if we can git Star err Stephen in her for an interview, but without justifiable cause, we can`t do that. As for investigating at this stage the invest gating is at the jurisdiction of the SCIF not us." Intellect went back to running names through his computer before remarking back to Kyle. "Shouldn`t you be down at the warehouse that was robbed by Mr. Purple last night, anyways?" Kyle said and went to gather his stuff, but not before trying to run the healers name which Intellect stopped, and shooed K out the door.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycity.forumotion.com
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The cure for madness   The cure for madness EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Eclipse flicked off the large monitor in front of him with a sigh. He leaned back in his self-made single-legged chair and a mechanical footrest automatically appeared under his legs as he remained lost in thought.

A computerized voice snapped him out of his stupor. "Sir, are you quite alright?"
The voice's origin was Eclipse's personal AI, Sirius, whom he had created himself.

"I'm fine Sirius, I just need to think about this. Star Screamer has been one of the most insane and homicidal people that I've ever known. This change in behavior is just too suspicious...Sirius, I want you to run a background check on this Doctor Odd.

"Right away sir," replied the AI, and for a moment there was only silence.

"Looks like something is finally going to happen, about time, I've been bored out of my mind since Lunarox disappeared."

He leaned forward and started typing frantically. "I'll just look into this Doctor's private files while Sirius pulls out his not-so-private ones. I'll need all the info I can find."

Author's Note: Feel free to use Eclipse in other chapters or other fanfics for that matter. Just please keep him in-character.
Back to top Go down
Le Star Screamer

Le Star Screamer

PostSubject: Re: The cure for madness   The cure for madness EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:08 am

"Sir, someone's hacking into the system!"

"Let them. They will find nothing out of the ordinary." Doctor Odd grinned.

"Yes sir, but what is they do?"

Odd laughed loudly. He logged on to his computer and went through all the files. Nothing. Just case files of his patients at L.O.C.K.D.O.W.N.

"I knew that people weren't foolish enough to believe that a mortal doctor could possibly cure such a broken soul."

Odds' secretary then left when the phone rang leaving Odd alone, well almost alone...
A booming voice then spoke inside of Odds' head

"You have done well, my emissary."

"Thank you, Lord Azazimuth."

"My son will soon conquer this world and make it part of ours..."

"I've seen his mind with the powers you gifted me, I do not believe he cares of the conquest."

"Of course he doesn't, but he will not escape my grasp again, or I will destroy this world and everyone on it!"
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The cure for madness   The cure for madness EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:49 pm

"Hm, there really is nothing out of the ordinary in these files. Mostly just case files and other general info. What about you Sirius?"

"The only unusual thing I have found is that there are no records of Doctor Odd in any documents that I could find. Besides the fact that he appeared and began treating patients several years ago, no history about him has been found."

"He could have erased those things with a bit of effort but I don't see what the point would be. But it looks like he's been highly successful in treating a number of patients. However, no academic record, or career record save for what has recently come out....I may need to do some field work about this. I would be very surprised if he was simply a skilled doctor who's too shy to show any information on his life."

Eclipse stepped out of his chair and walked into a separate chamber. He stepped out wearing a specialized blue armor that made up his costume. The metal was an alloy that he created with extreme difficulty and that no one knew about. It was four times stronger than steel but was as light as plastic. Of course, Eclipse could have made it light no matter how much it weighed but why waste the effort?

He stepped out the front door of his moon base, whose unusual shape deflected light of off it in such a way that it appeared invisible from every angle, and took in the beautiful sight of his home planet before him for a moment before he shot towards it and landed on the top of the Omnicorp building in the blink of an eye.

"I wonder if Dealer has anything on this guy. Let's see if I can pay him a visit without alerting security."
Back to top Go down
Megakyle777
The business mod
Megakyle777

PostSubject: Re: The cure for madness   The cure for madness EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:42 am

The Dealer looked over the files again.

"Why have I not heard of this Doctor Odd? I know most of the players in SUper City, why not him?"

"Well sir, the offcial story he's going with is that he's been out in some backwater bywater studying how to cure the current plauge of madness found in Smashers over level 3 madcness ratings. I don't buy it myself. What should we do?"

"I never said this... but break into his offices. Find out EVERYTHING you can. Most important, find out if he's legit or not. This peice of info trumps EVERYTHING else you find about him that's not a level 4 threat. Understood?"

"Why?"

"Quite simple man. If he's legit, I can use him to cure people like Star or maybve even The Clown. if n ot... them something rotten and I want to know what."
Back to top Go down
Le Star Screamer

Le Star Screamer

PostSubject: Re: The cure for madness   The cure for madness EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:28 pm

"But sir, Techo was a failure! CERBERUS even said so themselves!" said Doctor Odds' #1 man.

"Aren't you forgetting one important detail? I am CERBERUS, I decide whether it is a failure or not."

They both stared at the mechanical figure only Odd was smiling at his success.

"What will change this time?" asked the man

"This time, he won't betray us."

"Why not?"

"Because something so corruptible will be inside... a man."

"Who would be stupid enough to go inside?"

"Everyone has a price..."

A bald Caucasian man walked up to them wearing the CERBERUS logo on a grey long sleeved shirt.

"I am ready, tell me what I must do."

"You are to do what is necessary to protect the secrets of CERBERUS, and I promise you will never have to fear the Smashers again!"

The man then walked onto a platform where the armor was placed on him.

"Who was that?"

"He was a murderer in Europe trained to kill with numerous weapons. He is what civilization had formed him into when they took everything from him, he is a creation of civilization and is therefore named after his makers."

Civilization then stepped down from the platform in his Techno (VI) suit (which resembled Nobody from DC comics but held a USP pistol that had bullets that would poison the bloodstream was entered, had two katanas on his back and also held shurikens)

"Civilization, I need you to watch over my offices, no doubt someone, or perhaps even many people are trying to take me down one way or another."

"Of course sir, then we can move on to phase 2 of the master plan?"

"Soon the world will bow to me as the greatest hero to ever live, and no one could ever put a finger on me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cure for madness   The cure for madness Empty

Back to top Go down

The cure for madness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty City :: Roleplaying :: Casual Roleplay-
Jump to: