Liberty City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hero Smash fan forum created so the old Herosmash community can continue there own storyline s and fun thus keeping the community alive while the AE staff, work to expand the game itself. Herosmash is owned fully by the AE staff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, it's certainly been a while

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse

Eclipse

Well, it's certainly been a while Empty
PostSubject: Well, it's certainly been a while   Well, it's certainly been a while EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:05 pm

I'm impressed to see so many old faces together again. I would have found this place sooner if I actually logged in to the AE forums within the last 3 weeks, but better late than never.

Although, when I first tried to make an account, the name Eclipse was already taken for some reason but when I searched through the list of registered members, no such user was to be found.

So I'll make do with this username for now since I dislike having numbers in my name and I couldn't think of anything else at the time.

At any rate, I hope we all enjoy our time here.
~Eclipse
Back to top Go down
DC-14
Admin
DC-14

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's certainly been a while   Well, it's certainly been a while EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:55 pm

good to see you here! would you like me to try and change your name if i can?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's certainly been a while   Well, it's certainly been a while EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:27 am

If it's no trouble, I would appreciate that.
~Eclipse
Back to top Go down
DC-14
Admin
DC-14

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's certainly been a while   Well, it's certainly been a while EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:20 am

no trouble at all! It literally only took a minute.

enjoy your name!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's certainly been a while   Well, it's certainly been a while Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, it's certainly been a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty City :: Discussion :: Overlook-
Jump to: