Liberty City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hero Smash fan forum created so the old Herosmash community can continue there own storyline s and fun thus keeping the community alive while the AE staff, work to expand the game itself. Herosmash is owned fully by the AE staff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tales of the Small.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakkoniss

The Tales of the Small. Empty
PostSubject: The Tales of the Small.   The Tales of the Small. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 5:46 pm

In this RP thread, you will be focusing on relatively low power characters, who are still vulnerable to human weapons, and most modes of death, albeit there shall be a certain level of "wiggle room" for damage resistance, etc., as this is fiction, and a limited damage resistance power is viable option for a character.

Most of you will have to make new characters, as your "mains" will not fit in with the power tier.

As this is a self-contained universe, effectively, out of continuity events will not effect it, and the threats likely to be faced will probably be more personal. Characters may interact with one another relatively freely, but be advised that killing off another's character should not be done lightly, and you should leave opportunities for them to respond to your actions; That should not be taken as permission to allow all attacks to not deal damage with a lasting effect, however, as that both tends to make things more realistic, and also improves the drama and overall quality of the RP.

I may step in and cause threats and environmental effects not connected to the other Role Players' characters actions directly. In this, I shall act somewhat like a "Dungeon Master", as DnD terminology would call it, though I intend to play as a character of my own within the scenario, as well. I hope this is not too disenfranchising, as I do not intend to give my character unfair advantages by using such powers.

It is to be assumed that in this universe, most, if not all, of the "smasher" mutations and related phenomina are of a relatively low-key nature, and society is very similar to our own, because there are not god-like characters running around causing major havoc, or those that would stop most crime easily. The police will still largely be involved, though they will also have a limited number of APB's to aid them in their fight for justice, to be called in in emergencies that deal with Smashers, similar to the S.W.A.T. teams' usage, today. This does not mean S.W.A.T. won't be involved, either.
Back to top Go down
Megakyle777
The business mod
Megakyle777

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of the Small.   The Tales of the Small. EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Tom Kamiya yawned. It had been a LONG day at The car facotry at which he worked. Not that he had to do much: All he had to do was oversee the machines, which was a good thing since he did not anything about machines or cars anyway. Just then he gotr a call:

"Hey Tom, how are things?" You wanna go grab something to eat, maybe see a film?"

"Maybe during the weekend mate, I'm just really tired. It's been a long day and I just wanna rest okay?"

"You sure? The Adventures of The Jackhammer are on tonight, you love that film!"

"And it will still be there next week. Goodnight man."

"Kay, night."

With that, Tom Kamiya, unsuspecting of what would come, went to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Le Star Screamer

Le Star Screamer

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of the Small.   The Tales of the Small. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:17 am

A tear dripped from Blaine Talon's eye.

He was just remembering the old days. The days before
he was Night-Owl.

"I wonder what Mr. Napalm made for dinner, and how much he's going to freak when I'm late."
He smirked.

He slid through the window and took of his costume.

When he opened the door to leave his room, his adoptive father, Jonathan Napalm,
was standing in his way.

"Mr. Napalm!"

"Do you know what time it is!?"

"Dinner time?"

"Its eleven pm on a school night! What were you thinking?"

"I can explain me and my friends were-"

"I don't want any excuses, bed. Now."

Blaine then closed his door and went to sleep rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Megakyle777
The business mod
Megakyle777

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of the Small.   The Tales of the Small. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 am

Tom woke up. He was in a unfamiliar bed. Slowly, he recognised the bedroom as belonging his freind Sam.

"About time you woke up mate."

"What happened? Why am I not in my house?"

"No idea man. All I know is that John found you asleep on the floor at Fifth Anveue a few hours ago when heading home from a film. You had a screwdriver in your hand and your nightgown was covered in oil."

"WHAT?"

"I know, it's odd to me too. You must have been sleepwalking man. "

"Alright then, what do I do? The doctor's aren't open till Monday and it's only Sunday now."

"Right, I have a plan. I'll take your keys when you go to bed tonight right. On my way to work tomorrow I'll check in and let you out. With no keys, if you sleepwalk you can't get out the house and you'll be fine till Monday."

"Thanks man. You and John have always got my back."

"No probs man. Now I'm cooking some breakfast. Want some? "

"Sure man, I'm famished."
Back to top Go down
TheOriginalFive

TheOriginalFive

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of the Small.   The Tales of the Small. EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:41 am

Atroxia Lion woke up with a start in her bed, then looked around. She muttered to herself and rocked to and fro.

Then her twin sister woke up slowly. She asked quietly, "What are you doing, Attie?"

Atroxia didn't hear her, but went on muttering, "The only thing that is real is death and total depravity, the one who fights monsters becomes one of them, the abyss stares back at you and villains always end up winning no matter how much we try..."

"Attie, you're thinking too much," Artisa said. "Even though the Smasher incident happened years ago, it seems to be really minor. There haven't been any Smashers who tried to chase everyone else out or start huge fights."

"Bit by bit can make everything worse..."

Artisa sighed. Her twin seemed to be getting more of those kooky mutterings lately.
Back to top Go down
http://theoriginalfive.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tales of the Small.   The Tales of the Small. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tales of the Small.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty City :: Roleplaying :: Casual Roleplay-
Jump to: