Liberty City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hero Smash fan forum created so the old Herosmash community can continue there own storyline s and fun thus keeping the community alive while the AE staff, work to expand the game itself. Herosmash is owned fully by the AE staff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heya Guys!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessa K

Jessa K

Heya Guys!  Empty
PostSubject: Heya Guys!    Heya Guys!  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Heya everybody, Jessa here. Most of you probably recognize me from the HS and L&L sections over at the AE forums. I'm really happy we have a place now to talk without driving the AKs mad XD I might bring my fanfic Some Call it Fate over here too if there's any interest. See you guys around!

Kinz here don`t be afraid just testing.
Back to top Go down
Megakyle777
The business mod
Megakyle777

Heya Guys!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys!    Heya Guys!  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:38 pm

Hidere. It's awesome that you are here. To let you know a few things going on:

There are Meet The Stafffs of the two admins DC 14 and Kinzville, and a Meet The Mod for myself. Yes, some fool made me a mod. Good thing I'm not insane.

There's a chat box for quick speaking in the main fourm select that can be joined anytime by clicking log in.

I've made a Casual RP thread called The Coperate Wars that I'm, interested to see how it goes. basicly the premise is it will focus on a war between Ommicorp and Ebilcorp, with the various smashers of the city getting caught in the crossfire or picking sides or something.
Back to top Go down
Professor Pythagoras

Professor Pythagoras

Heya Guys!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys!    Heya Guys!  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:09 pm

I also have a question and answer thread that I made in the brief 20 minutes that I was a mod and am too hopeful to take down.
(I'm also working on a big Rp for later on)
Back to top Go down
Kinzvlle
The Admin from SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE
Kinzvlle

Heya Guys!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys!    Heya Guys!  EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:03 pm

Heya Jessie, as you know i`m the big cheese of this forum and I hope you enjoy you`r stay and look around. Now that we have a handful of people here I`ll throw up some events soon! I would love to read you`r stories if you put it here!
Back to top Go down
https://libertycity.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Heya Guys!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya Guys!    Heya Guys!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Heya Guys!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty City :: Discussion :: Overlook-
Jump to: