Liberty City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hero Smash fan forum created so the old Herosmash community can continue there own storyline s and fun thus keeping the community alive while the AE staff, work to expand the game itself. Herosmash is owned fully by the AE staff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Corporate Wars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Megakyle777
The business mod
Megakyle777

The Corporate Wars Empty
PostSubject: The Corporate Wars   The Corporate Wars EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:22 am

The Dealer was sitting in his office one day, waiting for appointments to occur as usual, when a Hologram was delivered by his Secutary. The hologram had a familiar insignia on it. The insignia of Ebilcorp.

"I just found this holo message on the desk. You MAY want to listen to it."

The Dealer pressed the button and the hologram took the form of Chairman Platinum, Chairman of Ebilcorp.

"Greetings pathetic corporate rival. You may know of me as Chairman Platinum, the man who weilds more power, more money, more intelect and more ebil then your insolent form could ever hope to attain. I come to you with a offer. Dispite how much I hate your rise to power I must aknowledge that Ommicorp has become a powerfull tool in the commercial business. So I offer this: Join the Ebilcorp familiy and I will give you a 45% share in the company. Refuse, and I will take your company by force and force you to watch as I destroy all that you care about, make this city burn, and leave your broken and shattered body in a morgue while everybody curses the name of The Dealer for being such a FOOL! AHAHAHAHHAHAHHA! AHAHAHHAHAHAH! You have three days to comply."

The hologram ended.

The Dealer said to his secutary "Take a letter please. Dear Chairman Platinum,

No.

Signed, The Dealer."

With that he sat back in his overly elaborate chair and began to plot.
Back to top Go down
Le Star Screamer

Le Star Screamer

The Corporate Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Wars   The Corporate Wars EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Eight LOCKDOWN guards were surrounding one cell isolated from the rest.
No windows, no bars, just solid platinum. Why platinum? Platinum makes him remember...
remember the history of the child he manifested.

Laughing could always be heard inside this cell, laughing of a madman.

His name was Stephen Fear AKA Star Screamer, the only name he seems to answer to.

Inside the cell it was padded with some sort of materiel that not only was soft like a mattress, but seemed to stop his unworldly abilities.

"Shut up in there!"

"Ha ha! Frank your no fun now, what happened!?"

"You killed my wife that's what happened!"

"You shouldn't worry! You'll be joining her soon!"

"Ha, yeah right, you seem to forget that Ebilcorp got you in here, and after what you did to Mr. Platinum's assistant, good luck getting out!"

"I hear business is slow these days..."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Frank used an electric collar on Star, Star fell in pain but continued laughing.
Back to top Go down
DC-14
Admin
DC-14

The Corporate Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Wars   The Corporate Wars EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 8:22 pm

"Bored…Bored…Bored…"
Ethan James Frost, A.K.A. DC-14 sat back, and span around on his office chair for the umpteenth time that day. As the words he had spent the last six hours saying suggested, he was bored. Very bored. He was starting to wish that he hadn’t sent the red legion back to the silent city, simply because he "wanted to see what working solo was like"
He had watched his entire james bond collection, hacked into every speed camera in the city and short circuited them remotely, and sent prank emails to just about every smasher that he knew had a computer. And he was still bored.

After shooting a smiley face in the wall, he noticed his computer beep. He looked at it. Ebilcorp huh…sending the dealer an email?
"blah blah blah…rise to power…blah blah…45% share…blah…three days to comply?" DC-14 laughed. "If I know the dealer, he will tell the chairman where to stick that idea, so…"
Quickly, he typed up another email, making sure to delete the prank one he sent to the dealer, and sent it. It was short, but it got the point across.

Quote :
Dealer.

You know where to find me.

He then sat back. There was time for a nap…
Back to top Go down
Megakyle777
The business mod
Megakyle777

The Corporate Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Wars   The Corporate Wars EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:57 pm

The Dealer's message system rang. Intrigued, he read the email sent tto him:

Quote :
Dealer.

You know where to find me.

Smiling, The Dealer rang his secutary. "Mrs Angela, I'm going to a surprise meeting at 12 with a client. If you could cancel any appoinments between 12 and 1 that would be great. If Ebilcorp phones, which I doubt since it's more likely they will attack in my absence as a warning shot, tell them the first stone has been thrown. I like to give a little warning after all. I assume you are holding onto the letter until the three day period is complete? Good. Also, up the secrurity. I will set the auto turrets to Ninja Hunting Mode. That will be all."
Back to top Go down
DC-14
Admin
DC-14

The Corporate Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Wars   The Corporate Wars EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:41 pm

DC-14 looked around, trying to make his office look vaguely habitable for the meeting. He failed, so he just sat in his office chair eating a chicken and bacon sandwich. He was in his trademark red gunslinger coat, so there wasnt much else to do...
Back to top Go down
Le Star Screamer

Le Star Screamer

The Corporate Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Wars   The Corporate Wars EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:44 pm

"Hey Frank, pass me your phone." a guard told Frank.

"Why, don't you have your own Johnny?"

"Left it back at the cell."

"I don't know, we have to find Star Screamer and take him back to the cell."

"Come on, he's nothing with that collar on!"

"Fine, here."

Johnny caught the phone and dialed some number.

"Now." he said.

The area exploded releasing many prisoners.

Johnny then removed a fake goatee and took of the blue contacts revealing his bright green eyes.

"A question I have for you Sgt. Frank Dimicco, where is it?"

"Who are you?"

"I am Trivial! and I have come for Star Screamer!"

The door to the bathroom was opened by Star.

"You know they give free mints in there!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Corporate Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Corporate Wars   The Corporate Wars Empty

Back to top Go down

The Corporate Wars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Liberty City :: Roleplaying :: Casual Roleplay-
Jump to: