Liberty City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hero Smash fan forum created so the old Herosmash community can continue there own storyline s and fun thus keeping the community alive while the AE staff, work to expand the game itself. Herosmash is owned fully by the AE staff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet The Visionary~ Professor Pythagoras

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Pythagoras

Professor Pythagoras

Meet The Visionary~ Professor Pythagoras Empty
PostSubject: Meet The Visionary~ Professor Pythagoras   Meet The Visionary~ Professor Pythagoras EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Hello there. Those of you who frequented the old Herosmash Character Discussion Thread may know me as Question Mark?, but I assure you that my new moniker is of a far greater degree of sophistication, far more suited to an elegant lady/gentleman such as myself.

For the most part, I will denote my speaking in character with a special color, font, typing style, or some combination of those things. This should make it very easy for you to tell who my characters are at a glance, apart from being useful for conveying personality, but I digress. The simple white text that you see here is my standard text hue, which should be interpreted as an out-of-character statement, when it appears.

I also have something in the works which I think everyone will enjoy. It involves a labyrinth. And a mystery. And a revelation.

Please, ask me whatever you like.

-PP-
Back to top Go down

Meet The Visionary~ Professor Pythagoras
Page 1 of 1